Monday, May 08, 2006

Cast my vote....

Today I had my first experience at voting..luckily I didnt have to wait in a long queue to vote.What I noticed was there were lot of ppl in my age group coming to vote..a result of the new party Lok Paritran ??

One fun thing abt elections in Tamil Nadu is watching the election coverage by the two channels owned by rival parties(needless to name which channels) showing completely conflicting 'news' (or rather views) on whats happening.

Breaking news this morning:Karthik Chidambaram gets caught trying to lure voters with money....in one channel and completely no news on this one in any other channels.How could someone be so dumb enough to go there personally and distribute money...and if they are dumb enough to do that...how the heck are they gonna be good leaders ??

No comments: